Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How I came into this world


Today is very special day and it gives me pleasure to write my first blog on this occasion.
It is special coz thats gave me opportunity to come into this world.
A special creation (ya me) had to be born and for that a special journey had to be started.
It started many years ago on 13th May when my Parents tied knot. This journey has been with many ups and downs which evolved into a wonderful family of mine in the process.

They are ideal couple and share a good compatibility, mutual understanding, love, care and respect for each other. I and my siblings owe everything to them.
On their Wedding Anniversary I (we) wish them a happy married life and pray to God to bless them with everything which keep them happy (Amen)

Almost everything is ready and we'll have party soon. The biggest part is surprise gift to them.
I know it will be wonderful time.
Wishing them one more time.

2 comments: