Saturday, May 30, 2009

Got License to thrill



Finally I got it. Though it was delayed by 2 days and I was desperate to get it, the excitement remained the same. I knew my result but still there remains curiosity to get marks card like any other Exam. Ya getting a driving License (DL) indeed was like a Exam to me. I first appeared for written test (LL test) on 13th April which was followed by practical Exams on 23rd May. Result was declared on the same day but marks card was awaited. And finally I got that also. It was nice to go by my vehicle to get DL.

I could feel that excitement and thrill within. But traffic and chaos also gave me different feeling. There are many unfulfilled wishes and I want to fulfill them. But at the same time I want to cautious in this process of thrill. I don’t want to join that crowd who become overconfident and impatient and drive recklessly. I want to be among those few who care not only for their safety but others safety too. I was very cautious while driving today and want to continue the same.

There are many lessons to be learnt and I want to learn them safely. So guys wish me happy and safe driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment